Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 73

This week was a long one... haha! It was definitely not one of the weeks that I have enjoyed most, it was a battle for sure, but we got everything worked out and I am a better missionary/person for having to go through this week. 

This last week was the week of transfers and I ended up staying here in Rocha with my companion. I am really excited to be staying here because there is still a lot to do and my companion is really great! Since we didn`t change, we worked like normal, but it was nice to see the new missionaries show up in Rocha. I am really excited to see what happens here these next few weeks, it`s like there is something in the air here that just says that miracles are coming to Rocha! 

I also realize that my email last week might make it sound like I am excited that this family is getting separated. That is not what I meant to sound like... haha.... We are currently helping three other families get married, but just in the case of these two ladies, it was better that they leave the abusive relationship that they were in and live somewhere else.  We only help people come to Christ! 

Hope your week was better than mine! I love y'all!

Love,

Elder Cole 

No comments:

Post a Comment