Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Week 75

This week was a great one! We worked really hard and saw the Lord bless us! It was an incredible feeling to be used by the Lord to help other people this week! After a day of knocking doors and stopping lots of people in the streets, we found a nice little old man named Artigas, whose wife passed away just three months ago. He has taken it really hard and has lived feeling a little lost these last three months. We were able to share with him the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and help him understand that as he lives the commandments, the Lord will bless him with comfort now and an eternity with his wife later. I am really excited for him to continue growing closer to our Heavenly Father! 

We also met, this week, a very humble woman named Mariana and she has great desires to follow Christ. She is looking for the strength and direction she needs to make some life changes and be baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ. Mariana has a homosexual orientation, but has felt the Spirit touch her life and is now searching for the help she needs to follow Christ and keep all of His commandments. As we spoke to her and got to know her, I felt a deep love for her, that I am sure was the Lord allowing me to feel, just a small part of what He feels for her. Mariana has lived a tough life, but I know that the Lord has just been waiting for her to seek the way to follow Him. I have no doubt that the Lord will be by her side through all she needs to be baptized. 

This week was a week that was truly incredible! I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that He suffered and died for me, for you, for each one of us and that as we do all we can to follow HimHe will make our efforts greater than they are. I could not do this work without His constant support. I know that He will make us greater tomorrow, than we are today, if we allow Him to take a part in our lives. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful week. I will be praying for you, I always am. 

Love,
Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment