Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Week 84

This week was one of the longest weeks of my mission.... Nothing bad happened, just nothing happened at all. There were a lot of long days just walking from 10:00 til 9:00, but its over and done with so I am ready to put it behind me and see what I can do this week. 

This week was also changes week and I will be leaving Rocha tomorrow! I am headed to Melo, a nice little town on the border of Brazil. It is the furthest you can get from Montevideo in our mission! I am super excited! I have heard so much about Melo my whole mission and now I finally get to go see! I will also be companions with Elder Grajeda! He is from Texas.... I think.... We are already friends so I am really glad to have the opportunity to work with him!

I am going to miss Rocha, but I could feel that it was time for me to leave.  I have really learned a lot about faith here in Rocha and have learned to love the people so much! 

I hope y'all have a great week! Love y'all! 

Love,

Elder Cole


Part from the family email:

Hey Ma! It is great here in Uruguay! I am still really loving it! This week we got changes and I am leaving! I am headed to Melo. It is super far from Montevideo and is right up against Brazil! I am really excited to go there! Melo should be a little less difficult because the church is better off there. My new companion is Elder Grajeda. I think he is from Texas. We are already friends and so I am happy with the changes! I love Rocha, but the weather is all over the place, its super hot and sunny then it rains then its cold.... I have to leave with a short sleeve shirt, a sweater, an umbrella and my hat haha! 

Yes I am still a zone leader and this should be my last area... I think....

Just make sure you get me a man car..... If you want me to date, I can´t be driving a soccer mom car haha! ;)  I trust you to choose a car for Brook and I .  Love y'all!

Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment