Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 30

Sorry I didn`t write last week. We went to the temple as a zone and I didn`t have time. But the temple was super great and it was just so awesome to be there!

This week was great! We had the chance to go into Montevideo a few times this week, because my companion had doctor appointments. So we got to be in the other mission for a little while to get it all worked out, and we ended up passing right by these cool letters that are on the beach and spell out Montevideo! Then we kinda got lost in the biggest city in Uruguay... Haha!  

This was also my last week in Las Piedras. I found out yesterday that I will be transferred to a part of Uruguay called "33". It sounds like it is going to be a little more of a rural area than the one I have now, but I am super excited to get to know more of Uruguay! I have really loved it here in Las Piedras and have made so many friends! I will kinda miss it, but I am also really looking forward to meeting new people and having even more experiences! Sometimes it kinda blows my mind that I am living in Uruguay preaching the gospel! This is truly an experience of  a lifetime and there is no other reason I would want to be here other than to help people come unto Christ! 

Hope all is well at home! Love ya`ll! 

Love,
Elder Cole



Parts from the family email:

Whoa that´s crazy dad has a new calling! Was it kinda a surprise on Sunday? Alright I´ll send you pics of the house, but just a heads up, Mariah´s house is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy nicer than ours!

That's too bad about the pigs! Hope everything works out! Thanks for the updates on my friends on missions! Glad Grandma Cox is doing better! Hope the ACT went well for Brook!  

This week was good. I said lots of goodbyes and bore my testimony on Sunday. We went to Montevideo a few times this week cause my comp had to get a toenail cut out and so I got to see a lot of the other mission.

Hey I heard the US fired a chemical missile into Syria... what`s going on? Can you send me more Hydrocortizone cream and a normal cheap plastic jump rope in my next package? No rush.

I am also really sick right now... both me and my comp have it coming out both ends.... we think its food poisoning haha! 

I will now be transferred to a part of Uruguay called "33". I will be with an elder named elder Anderson from Arizona. I will be headed over there tomorrow. It sounds super different than here, because it is more rural, but I am excited! Love y'all!

Love,
Elder Cole





















No comments:

Post a Comment