Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 29

Trace only emailed a few people this week due to limited time, so here are parts from the family email:

Conference was super great and I understood a lot actually. I really enjoyed a lot of the talks this time! 

Mostly my companions eat cereal - I´m cheap and it's expensive haha! But we eat well,  don´t worry! I´m a missionary so I am always exhausted, but I´m alright... I am surviving haha! That's great all the news about the kids! 

I am excited to get a new area! I will miss the people here, but I feel like I am needed else where now. 

Don´t have a lot of time to write today so, I´ll just give you an update of everything next week. We went to the temple today so now we are kinda pressed for time, but it was an awesome experience and I actually learned a lot even in Spanish! I also read my Patriarchal Blessing in the Celestial room so that was super great! Don't worry about me! I'm doing great! Love y'all!

Love,

Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment