Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 49

This week was a great one! Maldonado is waaaaaaayyyyyyy different than Treinta y Tres! Our area is really small and there are a ton of people! I am excited to see what we can do to find people that really want to listen to us.... we get rejected a lot here haha! It is alright!  Elder Lockhart is a great companion and we work well together. It has been a ton of work here, but I know we will be blessed for the effort and faith that we have! I am excited to keep working here and getting to know the people! I don´t have too much to say because I was just trying to remember where I was all week haha! Love y'all!
 
Love,
Elder Cole
 
Parts from the family email:
 
Hey Ma! Sounds like fair went well! That is so cool that you all had so much to do at the camper! Tell  Hallie that that is awesome that she got reserve grand champion for her sewing! With all the sewing I am doing with my clothes, I might be almost as good as her! Haha!
 
I am sure glad that I came on the mission! I wouldn't trade this experience for anything! The area is good, small. It is pretty rainy and colder than Treinta y Tres, but it isn´t too bad. My companion has been here three months already. He´s cool.
 
The area is kinda a tough area and so I am really excited and determined to see progress. No the Doritos were fine. My umbrella is doing well. Yeah there was 20 new missionaries this change and President has been doing a ton. I have heard that sometimes after changes the assistants fall asleep at their desks because it just kills them. 
 
This week was good! Elder Lockhart works really hard and we are trying to do all we can to see some progress in our area! There have been a few baptisms here in the last few weeks, but right now the area is kinda dead... We are looking to change that! Being a Zone Leader is´nt too much more work, but I still need to get the hang of it haha! Maldonado is super cool, but everyone here is too busy to talk to us and they are pretty well off so they don´t think they need the gospel. I guess we just need to find the right people. 
 
Love yall!
 
Love,
Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment