Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 71

This week was fine. I had the chance to go to a place called La Paloma and it was super cool! La Paloma is where all the tourists go on vacation and it was really beautiful! It was kind of hard to find people to teach since most of the people there were only in  town for the week and then were headed back to Argentina, but it was still a cool experience! 

We also saw a huge miracle this week with one of our investigators! She has been coming to church and trying to be baptized for about a year now, but hasn`t been able to stop smoking. This week she hasn`t smoked a single cigarette (I`m not sure anymore if that`s how it is in English)! We are super excited for her and grateful for the Lord`s love and power acting in her life right now! 

This week we also got to watch the announcement of the new President of the church, President Nelson! I am super excited to hear more talks from him. Since I have been on the mission I have really loved listening to his words! He truly is an inspired man and I really look forward to learning from him during his time as President of the church! 

I love y'all! I hope your week is a great one!

Love,
Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment