Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Week Six

Hey Ma! I head out today (Monday Oct 24). The last few days have been good... It´s been a good experience here at the CCM. I don´t have much to say. I gave my first Priesthood blessing yesterday and that was a really cool experience! Our district gave eachother blessings before we all split up and I got to bless Elder Christensen and he blessed me. I feel ready for the field now... or at least as ready as I can be. Haha! Its just me and Elder Christensen left - the rest of our district left early this morning so we aren´t doing much of anything. Love y´all! I´ll sleep as much as I can on the plane. In 9 weeks it´ll be Christmas and then we can probably Skype, just have to make it to there.  Anyways, I´ll probably be able to email you sometime tomorrow when I get to the Mission Home. Love y´all I hope everything is going well back home.
Love,
- Elder Cole
 
Elder Cole and his mission President and his wife - The Eddy's
They are younger than Chad :)


His last day in the MTC with one of his instructors - Sister Gutierrez




 

No comments:

Post a Comment