Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 26 - Six month mark TODAY!!!

This week was exhausting. We left almost every day a little early from our house to get to lessons that we had planned, and then we would get home almost as late as we could at night. I´m really enjoying the work, and I have never been so tired but happy at the same time!

This week we had a ward activity that we are in charge of, and it was actually really good. I think the members really enjoyed it!

We also had the chance to teach the primary this past Sunday... It´s been a while since I´ve been in primary, but I don´t remember it like this. It was insane! I appreciate primary teachers so much more now haha!

We are really talking to all kinds of people here and it´s great!  Right now we are teaching a guy that is on parole or something, because he told us that he can´t leave his house at night and the cops stop by every night to make sure he´s there... It´s good for us because we always know where to find him haha! I don´t have the guts to ask him why he went to jail... I kinda don´t want to know. Haha!

We also had a lesson fall through because the son of this lady that is coming to church got bit by some kind of bug, and had a worm growing in his arm from his wrist to his shoulder.... I had no idea there was things like that here. Haha.

The days are starting to go by super fast and I´m loving every moment of it! I just learn something new everyday! Hope all is well at home! I´m praying for ya! Don´t worry, the Uruguayos keep me updated about Donald Trump! Haha! Love ya´ll! 

Love,
Elder Cole
 
 
 
A little bit from the family email:
 
Hey Ma! Yeah I think that my mission has actually gone by really fast!  I was thinking about burning a tie.... My companion and I are going to celebrate a little cause he just completed 18 months in the mission a few days ago.  I knew you would freak with the pictures of my sunburn! Haha! I wear my hat everyday when there is sun. I just got burnt because for like three days because there was rain in the morning and sun later, so I was totally exposed. 
 
This week was a lot of work. We are just working like dogs.... We leave the house almost every day earlier than we are supposed to because we have to walk 30 minutes to get to the lesson. Then we teach and just walk to our next lesson and teach and then do it again! We walked like 45 minutes Sunday morning before church to pick up an investigator and she didn´t even come to the door to reject us. We knocked and called her for like 15 minutes before we finally just left.
 
I am really enjoying the work. We have been spending more time with the rest of our zone on Pdays so that´s nice to get to know other missionaries.  These pictures are from the 3rd family home evening we had as a ward. More or less the missionaries are in charge, and this time we had like 30 people so it was really good! Love ya´ll!!!

Love, 
Elder Cole
 

That is not Trace, but Trace said everyone calls them twins.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment