Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 35

This week was pretty normal.... I hit eight months in the mission a few days ago... I did get to talk to my family yesterday, so that was really great! It is probably the fastest 40 minutes of my whole mission haha!

Other than that not much happened this week.... A really big dog bit my companion on the butt! It was a super crazy dog, and I just happened to luck out enough that it went for him!

We have also started playing soccer with the Uruguayans a couple times a week, so that we get to know people and have the chance to build relations with the people here. I have realized that I am awful at soccer hahah! I actually hang in there better than I thought I would with these guys! Soccer is just the way of life here, everyone plays!
 
We did have a conference with President Eddy this week! It was really great and it really helps me feel more excited for the mission work every time we get to have him teach us! He showed us some of the changes that have happened in the last nine months since he has been here, and it is incredible the changes in the mission we have seen! It was also a great opportunity for me to think about the missionary that I have become of the last eight months! I have come a loooooonng way, haha! But I hope that I can keep growing and becoming better, both as a missionary and as a person in general!
 
The mission is a great experience, and I am enjoying it as much as I can! Love y'all! Sorry I don´t have some great story from this week. Hope all is well at home and that you are enjoying the sunshine! 
 
Love,
Elder Cole
 
 
The few are of a river that is behind the bishop's house. Then there are some pictures of me and another Elder on top of some old brick ruins... It doesn`t look like it, but they were like 10 feet tall and I had to set the camera timer and run and climb before the picture took hahaha
 


 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment