Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Week 67 - Christmas Day

Feliz Navidad! This week was great! Rocha is really different from any of my other areas and its great to be here! I don`t have much time, but I wanted you all to know that I love ya and hope you have a Merry Christmas! It really is special to be a missionary during Christmas because I don`t have to think about any Christmas things except the reason we celebrate, Christ! 

“To catch the real meaning of the spirit of Christmas, we need only drop the last syllable and it becomes the Spirit of Christ.”  President Thomas S. Monson

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and can truly feel the Christmas Spirit today! Love y'all!

Elder Cole

1. I got to try cow tongue for the first time for Christmas dinner! It wasn`t too bad haha!
2. We also BBQ`d a nice lamb and it turned out pretty well for being cooked by four missionaries!
3. Just waiting to watch the fireworks at midnight! 






No comments:

Post a Comment