Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Week 98

This week was a good week! It was a really weird week and to be honest I don´t have any super good stories haha! It was just a good week working in the Lord´s vineyard and helping some people come unto Christ. My companion, Elder Sarango is super great and I am really glad to be working with him! We had some little problems with some other missionaries and I was really grateful to have a companion to help me out haha!

I know that our Heavenly Father loves you. I know it because I can feel it as a pray for you.  I have really come to love a scripture in Moroni 8:3,
 "I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end."  
There are a lot of times when someone rejects us or shuts the door in our faces and it makes me sad. Not because they rejected us, but because they have chosen to postpone or deny the great blessings that their Heavenly Father has for them. I know that there are so many blessings that the Lord has reserved for us, but we do not receive them because we choose not to do what we need to in order to receive the blessing.  I have seen the loss of blessings, as a result of disobedience, in the lives of hundreds of people and I have felt it in my own life.  I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He loves us and He is willing to help us in everything that we go through. But we must we willing to endure, survive and enjoy that which He wants us to go through. Christ suffered and died for the sins, pains, afflictions, weaknesses, sicknesses and temptations, that we will all experience. Some days I feel a little beat down, tired and pretty sick of missionary work. And then I feel Him help me, strengthen me, and love me so that I can go a little further. "For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37 

Love y'all! I hope you all can feel Heavenly Father´s love this week! We all need it. We are all children of God.

Love, 
Elder Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment