Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 43

This week was pretty great! We had some good success, and we are really seeing little miracles here in Treinta y Tres! This email is going to be short because I left my agenda, that helps me remember what happened this week, at home and I don`t remember much. But I really saw the Lord working in our area this week! 
 
We have an investigator that has been receiving the missionaries for about 11 years and he wants to be baptized, but he has some things that he needs to set straight in his life before he can take that step and be baptized in the church of Christ. We have been working with him since I first got here in Treinta y Tres, and he hasn`t been progressing very well. But this week he passed us in the street and he came back to share with us that he hasn`t smoked a single cigarette in 24 hours! It was great news and we were super excited for him. Then we went by his house two nights later to talk and he told us that he hasn`t smoked a cigarette in over three days! This is a guy that was smoking 30-40 cigarettes everyday and now he isn`t smoking at all! We also found out that two members of the church have passed by his house in this last week and have encouraged him! I don`t know how, but the Lord has sent several people this week to this investigator's home to help him break his addiction to cigarettes!
 
I am just super grateful for the blessings that we have in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that the Lord will always send us the help we need to overcome life's challenges and come to Him!  

Love yall! Hope all is well at home! 

Love,
Elder Cole
 
 
Parts from the family email:
 
Hey Ma, The investigators are doing well. If you can pray for Juan, Enzo, Fabiana, Davis, Mauro, and Sabrina that would be great! It is all good here. We are working hard and doing some good things, just counting down the days every week til the next P-day haha, because by Sunday I am just super worn out! 
 
We just run around all the time doing different things and it's great because we are always busy. This week was normal... We did end up with two investigators in church so that was super cool and we are looking forward to some baptisms in the next couple weeks!
 
Not much happened this week.  But I love y'all! I am always praying for ya! I am super shocked at how big Madison is now! Love ya!

Love,
Elder Cole
 
 
 
Haha I taught my district what s`mores are!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment