Friday, July 7, 2017

Week 42

Wow this week has been crazy. Not too much has been happening, but we are just working like dogs and actually I can`t tell you what I did half this week haha! But today I put together a zone activity and it ended up pretty well! We ate hamburgers and french fries, mac & cheese and ice cream! I think everyone enjoyed themselves! 

I found out last night that I will be in 33 for at least 6 more weeks! I really love it here and am loving the mission. Like everything it has its tough moments, but really I just give it all I have and if I don`t have much success, I just try again because there`s not much more I can do! Haha! 

Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July! It was different, but still great down here in Uruguay! Love y'all! 

Love,
Elder Cole​


Parts from the family email:

Everyone says that this winter will start late and end early, but will be super cold, so we will see. Right now it hasn`t been too bad. But my poor companion is from a place where it is always hot, so he is freezing even when it is a little chilly. 

The work is going. I learned a lot about patience this week and we are still working as hard as ever. I really learned that sometimes it doesn`t matter how hard I work, things won`t end up like I want. But I am doing good and look forward to this next week! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment